Read 1386 times
Evelina
2019-07-06 19:47

The First Things Americans Notice In Sweden

The fish πŸ˜‚ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

Annons:
Niklas
2019-07-07 11:37

I liked this video. The guys had an interesting discussion. It also was like a commercial for Sweden. Even though they don't understand or like all of it (who does? πŸ˜€), they liked Sweden, the Swedes, and our ways in general. The discussion about Swedish coffee was fun. Every time I hear Swedes talk about American coffee, it's that it is so watery. πŸ™‚ When they said they missed American sweeteners in the coffee and didn't understand why we don't have them, I thought that probably is one reason Americans are champions of the World Obesity Race. They are so used to it they don't see the long term effects it has on them as a population. I wonder what the guy to the right works with here in Sweden. Perhaps this is what he does. How did you find the video?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Maleficum
2019-07-07 23:22

#1 I think he is a Teacher (at least he was a like a year ago when I used to look at some of his videos).

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Niklas
2019-07-08 11:00

Aha, thanks!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-07-08 21:31

The fashion thing definitely stood out to me as well - everyone seems well dressed all the time! It was a massive change compared to my University city (Manchester) where the trend was to dress down and wear oversized everything Laughing out loud

Niklas
2019-07-09 19:10

#2: I just saw that he changed job and now work as content manager at a Swedish gaming company. He also lives on the same street as my dad. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-07-10 08:24

#5 oh cool! 😊

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β