Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1227 times
Leia
2019-06-10 14:58

Malmo Travel Vlog

When you hear the word Sweden what do you think?

As someone from the UK I think 'Stockholm' and 'ABBA' Laughing out loud. Honestly before my study year abroad I'd never even heard of Malmo and I'm gutted I never had the chance to visit.

Backing Bananas is one of my favourite travel vloggers. In her latest video she shares a three day itinerary to follow in Malmo and shes made me want to go soo bad!! 

Have you been to malmo? What places would be on your itinerary?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-06-10 16:27

I have been there a couple if times, but it was many years ago so I don't remember much. It was quite small and had a railway station. 😀 She said ”trip to Europe”. Is that the common way Brits think?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-06-10 21:34

I'm sad that I didn't get to go the Malmo while I was in Sweden, but it does give me an opportunity to explore something new when I return!

#1 I guess so! The beauty of Europe is that you can travel across borders without the need for a boat or plane like you would with flying from England to anywhere else, so I think the line of thinking is that once you are in Europe, you can get anywhere with little hassle.

Niklas
2019-06-11 10:14

Aha, so more of a geographic thinking than a community thinking.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-06-11 13:41

#3 Yeah! I would agree with Jordan.

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-06-11 13:54

#4: Thanks. 🙂 Malmö is just a 60 hour bike ride from London. 😉

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-06-12 18:46

#5 Best get started now then! Laughing out loud

Annons:
Maleficum
2019-06-23 17:25

I lived in Skåne (Landskrona) for a while when going to University in Lund and we spent like 2 weeks down in Malmö (at Malmöhus castle) doing building archaeology stuff. I did visit Malmö a few other times too but it's not really my kind of city (I don't really like big cites).

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Leia
2019-06-24 12:58

#7 wow bet that was interesting, did you get plenty of time to explore at that time too or was it all work and no play??

All the best, Leia

Maleficum
2019-06-24 21:11

#8 It was a lot of work! We did tour some other buildings but mostly we only hanged around the castle and after the day was over I was to tired to do anything else than go home.

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Scroll to top
Annons: