Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1216 times
Niklas
2019-04-09 13:36

Avicii to release new album in 2019

Yes, it seems to be true. A new album is scheduled for release on June 6th, but a new single named S.O.S. will be released this week.

Apparently Avicii left songs that were almost finished when he died. They are being finished now.

» New album from late Swedish superstar Avicii on the way - The Local

The New York Times has a good article about Avicii, his legacy and also his parents. Read it if you are a fan. Here is an excerpt of the interview with Avicii's (Tim Bergling) father, Klas Bergling.

He described his son as very shy growing up, a deep thinker who felt comfortable socially only with his closest friends. They spent countless hours in this apartment playing video games and watching the “The Lord of the Rings” film series and “Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me.” Music came to him later, as a midteen, after his blues-loving, guitar-playing father gave him a guitar of his own. “Tim advanced quickly from my quality,” Bergling said with a smile.

» Avicii’s Death Left Many Questions. Will His New Music Provide Answers? - The New York Times

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
jordan
2019-04-09 18:10

I read that they have seen who he had contacted and worked with on the project, and asked them to finalise the work with Avicii in mind. Good on them for doing this, and hopefully it raises a good amount of money for charity.

Leia
2019-04-09 22:21

I heard that the first single will be released this month, I believe is called 'TIM', I think this a touching and respectable final hurrah for the artist.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-04-10 10:38

The money the new album raises will go into the Tim Bergling foundation. Hopefully, it will be a lot of money.

» Avicii family instituting foundation in his honor - Mental Health - Mental Health | Savvity Network

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: