Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1201 times
jordan
2019-04-03 00:18

The winner of Melodifestivalen 2019!

It happened a while ago now, but I have just seen the winner of this years Melodiefestivalen!

As it turns out though, there is more to winner John Lundvik than what meets the eye…

Although he will be participating for his home country Sweden, it turns out he was also the writer for the United Kingdom entry, Bigger than Us!

What do you think of the entry for this year? Do you normally watch Eurovision? Although the contest isn't really taken seriously in the UK, it gives a reason to gather with friends, drink and enjoy the cheesy music!

Annons:
Niklas
2019-04-03 11:03

This was the first time I heard this song. I seldom see the Eurovision any more. It’s been too blown up. It’s everywhere for four or five months. You can't escape it. That’s why I try to stay away.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-04-03 11:05

This is Bigger than us.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-03 23:01

He’s very talented, I wish I could both sing and write songs like that.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-04-07 19:33

#1 Maybe you would like the UK then! We have the contest (similar format but nowhere near the scale) sometime in March, then we hear nothing until the contest. Then all is forgotten the day after as we never do well Laughing out loud

Niklas
2019-04-08 11:18

Isn’t it strange that the UK doesn’t do well in a competition that you practically are the only nation whose birth language it is?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-04-08 19:11

It is a little strange, but being honest I don't think our songs are in a position to win because they simply aren't very good Laughing

Also I found the most British thing to happen during Eurovision is to complain about the few that end up in their local language Laughing out loud

Annons:
Leia
2019-04-08 19:14

I wonder if Brexit will have any influence on the voting this year haha.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-04-09 18:09

I remember we had a few boos last year because of it, and with what has happened more recently it doesn't look good!

Scroll to top
Annons: