Best of Sweden

Why do exchange students go back to Sweden?

2018-11-27 11:18 #0 by: Niklas

Thousands of foreign students go to Sweden each year to study. Some of them like Sweden so much they go back again after graduation. The Local has interviewed former exchange students who has returned to Sweden to find out what attracted them to Sweden. Italian Claudia Żelazowska is one of them:

"When I came back from Sweden no one could understand why I loved it so much," she tells The Local. "My friends didn't understand the things I experienced. I missed the international environment and meeting people from all over the world."

Read all the interviews:

» What makes exchange students come back to Sweden? - The Local

(Photo by Micael Widell at Unsplash)

2018-11-27 21:01 #1 by: Leia

This is so true! I would love to come back again!!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-11-28 00:48 #2 by: jordan

Two of the students that were from our university have already returned, and we saw them during our year abroad year! Who knows, maybe I'll return, it's definitely something I am considering Winking

2018-11-28 03:15 #3 by: Tammie

I wasn't a foreign exchange student but l lived in Sweden for less than 2 yrs when I was in my early 20's and I have been trying to move back every since! LOL

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-11-28 09:49 #4 by: Niklas

#3: “Trying”? How could you fail? 😉

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.