Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1181 times
Niklas
2018-09-27 12:41

Swedens state railway accepting biochip tickets

As the worlds first railway operator, Swedish SJ accepts NFC chips embedded in travellers hands as rail cards. Several thousand Swedes have chosen to embed chips in their bodies to use them as credit cards, key cards and identification.

”Swedish biohackers are generally part of the transhumanist movement. And it is the transhumanists – or more specifically the subgroup “grinders” – who have been inserting NFC chips somewhere between the thumb and the index finger of thousands of Swedes. These are the same microchips that have been used for decades to track animals and packages.”

Would you consider embedding a microchip in your body if it meant that you didn’t have to carry credit cards, tickets, identification or keys?

» Why thousands of Swedes are inserting microchips into themselves - The Local

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2018-09-27 13:43

Have you seen the Black Mirror Series on Netflix? This is like something crazy off that!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-09-27 13:51

Very futuristic. It could Help with fraud and things, but how would you authorise purchases?

Niklas
2018-09-27 14:25

#1: I have tried twice, but failed both times. :-) #2: I think have to combine it with a fingerprint, retina scan or Pin code.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-09-27 17:43

I would never accept having a microchip inserted in me. It is way too much like what is predicted in the Bible as the mark of the beast.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-09-27 20:05

I don’t even see the point of adding a chip when the human body already is full of unique patterns that can be used for identifying people and used for practically anything.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-09-28 00:55

The purpose of the chip is more for tracking than identification.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Leia
2018-10-01 21:14

#3 oh it is such a good series, I seriously recommend.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-10-01 21:15

#3 Of course. A fingerprint could be a good way of doing it.

Niklas
2018-10-02 10:45

#7: I usually like British TV series, but that one was too much. I couldn’t relate to it. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: