Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1334 times
Evelina
2018-05-17 18:20

Worst of Sweden

I would like to be a little negative nancy, and rant about some negative things about Sweden. Laughing out loud

First off, PostNord. 

It is the actual worst. I found out today that they lost one of my packages with a plant in it. And I wasn't getting mail in my mailbox for over three weeks. They thought I moved… which is just not true. I still live in the same flat. 😡

Anyone else have something to rant about?

Annons:
Tammie
2018-05-18 05:40

I am sorry to hear about your missing plant and mail. Don't they have an official request for someone moving? That seems strange. I know that when I lived further north in Sweden years ago, the postal service was excellent.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-05-18 15:42
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Postnord seems to have completely lost track of what postal service is. There are tens of thousands of stories to prove that. The last time I received a package with Postnord they misplaced it on the way and then, when it arrived days after it's original delivery date, it looked like in the attached photo. Foreign delivery services have been both much more accurate and also provides immensely better tracking information. Postnord tracking information typically says ”shipping information has been sent to the carrier” and then ”delivery has been attempted but you were not home”. Nothing during the transfer. The problem is that they haven't tried to deliver when I was away, that's just their standard message for when they have left a package at a pickup point.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-05-18 18:46

The worst parts of Sweden for me was the darkness and the expensive prices!!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-05-20 17:31
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This is me!!! Still cant locate my package 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tealover
2018-05-21 08:34

The kolonism of northern Sweden The socially accepted rasism against the sami People The fact that the state kontinue to spread kolonism and rasism against the sami People through school and other parts of the state

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Evelina
2018-05-22 13:28

#5 I am ignorant when in comes to the history of Sami people, and Sweden. The only bit I know is from my  Svenska som andraspråk (Swedish as a second language) courses that I took at komvux. We learned about the languages in the Scandinavian countries and for the written exam I wrote about the importance of learning and keeping the languages of the indigenous people alive. I remember a girl in my class who was from Kiruna and she talked about how the Sami people were always made fun of in school, especially for their language, which was really sad.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-23 14:40

Here’s another example of not so good things about some Swedes. The video shows three apparently drunk Swedish girls on vacation in Spain. This is not the image one would like others to have of Swedes.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-05-24 22:42

#7 That is just standard brits abroad behaviour, at least it makes a change to see swedes behaving badly!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: