Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1169 times
Evelina
2018-05-12 16:09

Best thing about Sweden is Summertime

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

Last night my Sambo and I had an evening picnic. We brought wine, packed sandwiches and packed supplies for S’mores. It was perfect weather! We are actually right next to the sea. This is only a five mintute walk from where we live. It’s in a large park called Norra Djurgården.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-12 18:36

We just came home from a picnic with my parents, my brother, and his kids. We too stayed by the water, on a small beach. The weather was perfect. I agree that Swedish summer is the best.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-05-12 19:11

I bet that was fun and relaxing!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-05-12 20:16

I can't believe I spent 9 months in Sweden and missed the summer Sad Did you start the fire yourself?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-05-13 17:00

Today we went geocaching (perhaps we should have a community for that). It was almost too warm outside, but we brought big water bottles.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-05-13 17:05

Cool photo! I bet that was fun Laughing

Evelina
2018-05-13 17:06

#3 My boyfriend started the fire.. he seems to think I am incapable lol even though I grew making fires, camping, and fishing Laughing out loud

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-13 17:09

It was fun. Today we found two and missed one. In total we have found 62, so we are still beginners, but it is a perfect family activity.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-05-13 21:50

That looked like fun! #4, I've heard of geocaching but never done it, how do you do it?

Niklas
2018-05-14 11:29

#8: The easiest way is to install a geocaching app on your phone. In them, you see a map with all geocaches that people have hidden around your current location. Your job is to find and log them. They are usually hidden quite well, so you have to find the exact right spot. When you find a geocache, there is a bit of paper (a “log”) that you sign with name and date. You can also log found caches in the app. That’s a very brief explanation. You’d be surprised if you knew how many caches are hidden everywhere. Many are located in special places, like historical sites or spectacular nature scenes. Almost anywhere you go in the world, you will find geocaches. Search for “geocaching” in App Store or Google Play.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-05-14 20:55

#9 Thank you for the overview Niklas! It seems fun, if possibly a little frustrating if you are near one but can't quite find it!

Niklas
2018-05-14 22:19

Out of three, we missed one. It's okay since there are so many and you can always see beforehand what difficulty level it is.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: