Annons:
Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1521 times
Tealover
2018-04-03 20:12

The high coast of sweden, a world heritage

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

One of the best places to go in sweden is the high coast. It is a coast line in the east of sweden between Örnsköldsvik and Härnösand (the middle if you mean north to south) that is the highest coast in sweden.

It also has a land uplift of 8mm/year and has done so since the last ice age.

The high coast is a UNESCOs worls heritage site and no wonder. The nature is amasing.

Theres alot to do at the high coast. You can climb Skule mountain, walk in the Skule forest, visit the island Ulvön, walk along the high coast trail, drive along the high coast road, visit Mjältön (swedens highest island) visit the Urkult festival, bathe at Paradisbadet, Visit Hemsö fästing (fort), Kayak along the coast and so much more.

You do not want to miss the high coast

https://www.hogakusten.com/en

https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=www.h%C3%B6ga-kusten.se&edit-text=

The picture is from the Skule Mountain

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Niklas
2018-04-03 20:28

I agree, it's very beautiful at the High coast. Best during summer when the evenings are long and warm.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-04-03 23:36

Yes very pretty! My Dad is from övik, we often go there to visit family, hike and go sightseeing. ☺️

Tammie
2018-04-04 06:06

I used to live there and I really loved it!Laughing

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-04-04 15:05

So beautiful In love do you know how long it takes to get there from Stockholm?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-04-04 15:18

By car about six hours if you don't make too many breaks. It's about 500 kilometers.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-04-04 15:25

I probably won't get to see it during the rest of my time here in Sweden thenSad

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Tealover
2018-04-04 16:29

#4 I would say half a day by car to the most Southern part (it takes about one day to get to Stockholm from here). But Skule is quite far North

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

jordan
2018-04-05 19:03

I imagine it looks especially spectacular in the summer months with the sunshine or when covered in snow in the winter time!

Scroll to top
Annons: