Evelina
2019-03-01, 23:25

Yasuragi Japanese Spa in Stockholm

Preview of image 1 of 5
Preview of image 2 of 5
Preview of image 3 of 5
Preview of image 4 of 5
Preview of image 5 of 5

My boyfriend and I got day passes to the Japanese spa called Yasuragi, which is a little outside of Stockholm. 

It is a beautiful hotel and spa resort surrounded by the forest and located right next to the sea. There are several different baths to try, with one if being outside with a sea view. There is also a cave bath, which is pretty cool. 

The day pass included a vegan Japanese lunch and we also paid extra for the breakfast buffet (so worth it!). Although I didn't like the lunch at all. 

I think it was a nice little getaway. They also don't allow phones which helps you relax. 🙂

The images are provided on their website for people to share freely.

Leia
2019-03-02, 16:02

This looks like heaven In love I can imagine it was a much deserved break!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-03-02, 18:13

We spent a weekend at Hasseludden Yasuragi maybe five years ago. I liked it too. I remember we had a very nice dinner made at our table by a Japanese chef. All the meals were great. But it's nothing for those wanting to lose weight. I liked that the beds were on the floor. It's not space efficient, but I slept well.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Scroll to top