Tagbest-of-sweden
Read 1254 times
Evelina
2018-09-13, 14:00

Södermalm Bar Suggestions for Pub Crawl

Hey! 

So I am organising a (sort of) pub crawl for the students in my Master's program. There will be about 10-12 people going. I thought about staying in the Södermalm area of Stockholm since it is usually cheaper than elsewhere. 

They haven't come up with any suggestions for bars. So I am turning to you! 

At least at the first place, I would like to book a table and then we will move one from there by foot. So far, I haven't been able to come up with a good place! 

Any suggestions?

Evelina
2018-09-13, 14:01

I have already contacted Brewdog in Söder because I remember seeing reserved tables last time I was there. But I am waiting for an email  back.

Niklas
2018-09-13, 16:56

Söder isn't really my bar district (if I have one), but I found a post on Quora that might get you started.

» What are the best bars and clubs in Södermalm, Stockholm? - Quora

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Evelina
2018-09-13, 19:38

#2 Oh thanks, actually this just reminded me of a place I went to once and they have a lot of tables for groups, Krogen Soldaten Svejk.

jordan
2018-09-13, 22:08

I wouldn't know anything about Södermalm, but you can't go wrong with Cafe Bojan Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

===

Evelina
2018-09-13, 22:12

#4 I feel like you can go wrong by going to Bojan 😂

Scroll to top